Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tyson Turns Eleven

Tyson celebrated his eleventh birthday today in grand style. After enduring a half day of school, his dad picked him up from school and took him to Mountain View Golf Course for his first ever round of golf. From his exceptional play you would have never guessed that this was his first time. I told him that I'd shot a 20 on the first hole of golf I ever played, so he was pleased that his first official score was a 13. On the first tee box he hit a 100 yard drive just off the edge of the primary cut of fairway. When my shot hit a tree 50 yards out, he said, "I don't feel so bad". After golf he opened presents and had dinner at Texas Roadhouse with his family and Grandpa Fogg. Cake and ice cream capped off the celebration.



1 comment:

The Geists said...

No "BOOBIE" cake??? I still love it