Saturday, November 21, 2009

Beautiful St. George

For the third consecutive year, I was required to work a Friday and Saturday in St. George. The first day of work was at Sunbrook and the second day at the Ledges. Our "work" sponsor was unable to go so I scrambled at the last minute to put together a team which included my cousin Glen and a couple of friends. For the two days our score was 21 under par. The "work" teams were broken into two flights with the winning score in the first flight 43 under par and the winning score in the second flight 30 under par. The weather was wonderful and has convinced me that we need to plan to purchase a second home here some day.



Uncle Jack joined us on the second day. He and Glen carried the team.

1 comment:

Marylin Kelley said...

I had no idea that my Dad had played with you all recently! How great is that!!