Thursday, May 20, 2010

Trolley Ride

Kristi came with me on my trip to San Francisco this week. We decided to make a short weekend out of a training trip. We arrived in the early afternoon and after checking into our hotel walked down California street through Chinatown and Little Italy and finally over to the Piers. I took Kristi to Scoma's which is one of my favorite restaurants. After dinner we took a trolley car back to the hotel on Nob Hill.




The trip in from the airport into downtown San Francisco is a relatively short 20 minute cab ride. It can seem extremely long if the Pakistani cab driver hasn't taken a shower since arriving in the USA 25 years ago. It was so bad I had to open the window and ask where he kept the air sickness bags. Seriously, there should be minimum hygiene laws for driving a cab.

No comments: