Sunday, September 14, 2008

Easy Bake Peach Pie

I don't know about the rest of you, but seeing Hilary's peach pie recipe left me hungry. Living so close, I assumed that she had baked one for me and it was a matter of time before I heard her knock at my door. So I waited and waited and waited. The pie never came and the hunger never left so I decided to take her recipe and make my own pie. Being the creative chef that I am, I made a few modifications to the recipe so that it would be more to my liking. I don't want to toot my own horn, but my pie was a masterpiece. I took a picture - you be the judge. I've included a visual recipe should anyone want to try their own hand and follow my lead.


1 comment:

Heather said...

That was funny Mark. I was thinking the same thing after seeing and reading her blog. I didn't realize you could have that kind of surplus of peaches!