Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Fine Day for Golf


We've had unseasonably warm weather for this time of year so Darren and I decided to take advantage and go to the driving range. It has been several weeks since both of us picked up the clubs and it showed. Because of our poor showing, we both decided to wait another year until we went to Q-School. In the mean time, I've got a golf tournament in St. George November 7-8. It is a two day, five man scramble with the fifth player being a "celebrity". Last year we played with a former tour player Bob Betley. Other "celebrities" included Ron Boone (former NBA player), Julius Erving, BYU and Utah golfers, among others.

1 comment:

moombamadness said...

I was actually invited to that tounament as one of the celebrity guests but I turned it down because I'll be golfing that day with President Bush.