Monday, October 13, 2008

Yorkshire Pudding

Most of today was spent working with no time to do any sightseeing. That didn't stop us from enjoying a more traditional english meal at the hotel where we are staying. I ordered the following:

  • Yorkshire Pudding
  • Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
  • Apple Tart
I leared that Yorkshire pudding isn't really pudding at all. I've attached a picture of a typical meal with Yorshire pudding which is more similar to a roll covered in gravy.




The hotel where we are staying at is the York Marriott. I've attached some pictures of the hotel and room as well as view from the hotel garden. The hotel is situated adjacent to a fairly large horse racing track.



Front view of the York Marriott.



A really slow day with the camera as I'm forced to share pictures of my room.




The back garden of the hotel.



Picture of the racetrack I took from the hotel garden.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you are having a fun time. Eat a hob nob for me.