Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back in New York

An opportunity for some training needed to keep my CPA license has brought me back to New York. My flight landed around 3:00 pm so I was able to walk around the city for a couple of hour this evening. It is a completely different city in the summer compared to the winter when I was last here. I found this NY Yankees apparel store which Kristi and Tyson would absolutely love. To prove my love for them, I purchased some Yankees gear for them.


I had dinner at the ESPN Zone. With four hockey playoff matches, two NBA playoff games and the Mets in action - all on the unbelievable number of big screen TVs - it was a sports lovers dream.

Check out the crazy long, purple finger nails that this lady walking down the street had. I'll bet she doesn't do much keyboarding.

No comments: