Sunday, April 18, 2010

Newest Member of Redsox Nation

Our family loves baseball. We've had some great times together attending games in person. Dining on a ball park dog and enjoying a beautiful summer evening borders on heavenly. While we agree on our love for baseball, we are polar opposites when it comes to our favorite team. I am a life long fan of the Boston Redsox. Kristi and Tyson on the other hand prefer pin-stripes and swear allegiance to George Steinbrener and the New York Yankees. You can imagine how thrilled I was to capture this picture of Kristi. I think she looks good in red.

Last year I offered Tyson $100 to cheer for my beloved Sox and he flat out rejected my offer. This year I upped the amount to $200 and his response was, "Do I have to cheer for them in the playoffs too?"

No comments: